Friday, November 12, 2004

It's 3:36 AM. Do you know where your blogger is?

I got back to Israel on Monday afternoon.

Monday night: Slept from about 10 pm until 11 am the next day.

Tuesday night: Couldn't sleep. I tried lighting scented candles and doing breathing exercises. I tried reading a magazine in bed. At 6 am, as the sun was coming up, I fell asleep. Woke up at 2 pm that afternoon.

Not good. I want to get to the health clinic during their morning drop-in hours, to get my hand checked out. Carpal tunnel symptoms returning. Must wake up early. Must sleep at night.

Wednesday night: Forced self into bed at 11 pm. Fell asleep at 1 am. Alarm went off at 7; I actually got up and got dressed. But fell asleep again in my clothes. Woke up 1:15 pm.

Must go to health clinic. Must make calls for an article I've been assigned, due Monday. Must sleep at night and wake up early.

Thursday night: It's 3:41 am right now, and I'm blogging.

Must sleep. Must sleep. At night, dagnabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment