Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Additions to my blogroll

Wow, two posts in one day.

This one is just to point out that I've added four blogs to my blogroll. I want to especially point out three of them:

What Would Phoebe Do? is by a recent graduate of the University of Chicago, who describes herself as a "Francophilic Zionist." Gosh, that's a tough one, Phoebe. I feel for you! She's smart and has interesting things to say about France, Israel, her alma maters, and being young in New York.

Ask Shifra is home of one of the funniest series I've seen yet, a "soap opera" entitled "The Modern and the Orthodox." See the first five "episodes" by going to her sidebar. I've been laughing so hard, my sides hurt. Her other posts are entertaining and/or thought-provoking as well.

Last but not least, I finally went to visit the blog of one of my frequent commenters, Step Ima, and spent about an hour last night reading every single post. A 36-year-old divorcee with no children, she's been dating a rabbi, also divorced, who has four children. The blog follows her through her journey toward possibly becoming a "Step Ima." ("Ima" means mother in Hebrew.) If you are interested in blogs about dating, relationships, and family dynamics, this one is just riveting.

Read and enjoy - and remember, always be respectful when commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment