Saturday, November 11, 2006

On women and war crimes

Worth a link.

Was the death of 18 Palestinian civilians, including children, a war crime by Israel? I have no idea. I do believe that Israel was not targeting them, that their death was an accident, which means that Israel has a lot of investigating to do to make sure this type of mistake doesn't happen again. And yes, despite the terrorists' love for hiding out among civilians, I also think Israel has a responsibility to minimize civilian deaths as much as it can.

But the recruitment of Palestinian civilian women to volunteer as human shields for terrorists definitely IS a war crime, and it is NOT an accident.

I'm so mad I could piss. This is one screwed up, hypocritical world completely incapable of any intellectual honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment