Monday, December 18, 2006

Next UYO in Jerusalem - Save the Dates!

I'm pleased to be able to announce that the next UYO course in our beautiful capital will be held February 21-24 (Wednesday evening, all day Thursday, all day Friday, with an optional Shabbat dinner during the course), once again at Livnot Ulehibanot on Rehov Ben Zakkai.

Here is what students had to say about the November class:

"It was a very intense weekend with a lot of emotions and opportunities to explore people really deeply, without the masks they wear in normal situations. This made closeness very easy, and very soon I had new friends . . . But the most interesting person I met during the course is myself. Hopefully it will be the start of a new friendship between me and myself, and this time based on truth." - Avi T.

"What I gained from the course has already made me a better parent. I'm more patient with my children now, and with myself, when we make mistakes." -- Sarah S.

"I felt pretty cynical coming into the course. But I have to admit that I learned tools that I not only use, they are extremely important to me. And now, a month later, I find that I really miss the people I met in the class. I can't wait to see them again." - L.

"I want to thank my daughter for encouraging me to attend, and the instructors for their encouragement and support . . . I learned that I have a lot of anger in me, but you sparked a light in me, to use my own inner wisdom at my own pace. It was a great experience to have met all of you. The connection was awesome. Thank you for including me in your efforts to know oneself and others." -- Jeanette P.

If you live in Israel and want more information about the February UYO course, just send me an email at chayyeisarah at yahoo dot com, with your name, email address, and phone number. As soon as the enrollment forms are available I'll send them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment