Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Itsy Bitsy Update

1- I spent a few hours with "Sparky" yesterday. She's holding up OK, all things considered. She's got a very strong will to be OK. We went for lunch and to Sefer v'Sefel, among other things. There was a possibility of a certain family taking her in, under a foster care situation (which has since fallen through), and Sparky said something I thought was heartbreaking: "It's nice to know that there is possibly, maybe, a chance that someone will want me." How does a person respond to something like that?

2- I'd like to drum up more responses to my last post, and am thinking about turning it into a "poll," in which people can, say, choose their top three choices. Anyone know how to do that? I'm sure there are programs available to create that for me in Blogger, but where?

3- This blog made me laugh so hard, I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment