Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life Update

Nothing dramatically new to report. Just a quick update for the benefit of my friends and family:

1- Liza and I spent Shabbat at the home of Trilcat, whom neither of us had met before. She reads our blogs and invited us for Shabbat. A good time was had by all. The baby is adorable, and I became very good friends with Poofy the dog. Thanks, Trilcat and Trilcat's husband!

2- I signed up to go to a Shabbat meal this coming Friday night, for singles aged 30-45. I was so proud of myself for doing something proactive. Now the meal has been cancelled because not enough people signed up. :-( So I'm planning to go to Beth and Simcha instead.

3- Last night, Sarah Beth, Liza and I went to the Malcha Mall to see "Mama Mia!: The Movie." It was so much fun! I was dancing in my seat.

4- I just finished a few articles and am looking for new projects. Meanwhile, I'm busy re-organizing my closet.

5- My washing machine is broken! For real this time! It stopped in the middle of a cycle and now won't turn on at all. The repairman is in my bathroom at this very moment, working on it.

So you see, life is all thrills and chills in the Middle East.

P.S. The comments over at this post have become very interesting. Check it out!

P.P.S. Washing machine is fixed! The on/off button had burned out and is now replaced. Thrills and chills, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment